Solved & Confirmed 0.7d - Prison storage
If you turn off storage to Dark Mother. Any item on the prison floor will not be collected. No way of linking Prison to storage rooms. Seems Prison is linked exclusively to Dark Mother.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.

How it should work is that any item that is in a room without a flag should be picked up by the free workers.
I will investigate! Smile
Solved with the next version!
New version released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
Need some help with confirming this as solved, someone's eager to help with it? Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(15-07-2014, 11:38 PM)Sebt Wrote: Need some help with confirming this as solved, someone's eager to help with it? Smile
Was gonna try it until I realized we don't have the option to turn off storage anymore Tongue will have to wait until 0.7f?
(16-07-2014, 12:17 AM)Excess Wrote:
(15-07-2014, 11:38 PM)Sebt Wrote: Need some help with confirming this as solved, someone's eager to help with it? Smile
Was gonna try it until I realized we don't have the option to turn off storage anymore Tongue will have to wait until 0.7f?

Well, maybe better that we make a new bug out of it then. It will probably be handled a lot differently then.

Marked as solved!