Solved & Confirmed 0.7d - Resolution list empty in the launcher
(04-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Excess Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 11:36 AM)Yamitatsu Wrote: I think offering a way to manually put the resolution is the way to go. As long as the game handles it, more control to the player is a good thing, especially when wanting a custom resolution for windowed mode.
How cool could it be having half the screen with Dwelvers and the other half with whatever work you should be doing instead of playing? Big Grin

Big Grin Nice!
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(04-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Excess Wrote: How cool could it be having half the screen with Dwelvers and the other half with whatever work you should be doing instead of playing? Big Grin

Exactly Tongue
Computers are like air-conditionners, they stop working properly when you open Windows...
New version released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
On one hand, I tried the custom resolution option and rocked a 640x480 windowed dwelver while I captured a GIF without problems.

On the other hand, after a left the game unattended for a couple of hours and it crashed because of an Ogg file, the resolution selected on the list changed again to something I never used (1440x900 this time).

I'm not sure but I think the resolution change happens after the game crashes, not when it closes normally. I'll try to pay more attention in the future.
I will take a look at it. The resolution "shouldn't" change in the launcher unless the launcher closes and opens again. And the resolution "should" only be saved when the game starts, not when it exits.
I have not been able to reproduce this bug Sad
Have you or anyone else experienced it more than once?
I've never seen this happen on any of the 3 systems I play Dwelvers on. They all have video cards from different vendors too. One is integrated from Intel, and the other 2 are expansion cards one from AMD and the other is Nvidia.
Solved with the next version!