Game Remove/Change rooms
Hi Smile

Is it possible to "delete" a room? I built 2 bar rooms and can't find out how to remove the 2nd one or reassign it to a cookery.

Thanks Smile
Computers are like air-conditionners, they stop working properly when you open Windows...
Hi Yamitatsu,

What you are looking for is the "sell" button, down and to the right. With that, you can delete structures and rooms but get back the resources spent. Once you sell the "floor", you can make a new room Wink
Duh.... lol thank you, dunno how i missed that ^^
Computers are like air-conditionners, they stop working properly when you open Windows...
(18-06-2014, 03:46 PM)Yamitatsu Wrote: Duh.... lol thank you, dunno how i missed that ^^
Well, in your defence, I'm not sure if that is even covered at the tutorial.

Also, I'm sure Rasmus finds it very useful knowing what his players find easy and what confusing, so don't be ashamed of asking about anything at all.
Will do! freakin love that game ^^
I know what you mean. I've been following this game from very early in development and was one of Rasmus' first alpha testers, before this forum even existed. I've seen this project grow from a pipe dream to a phenomenon and love how it's developed from that very early version I tested for Rasmus about a year ago. Smile
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Yeah, love the look & feel, pretty nicely done for an alpha Smile
(19-06-2014, 03:43 PM)Yamitatsu Wrote: Yeah, love the look & feel, pretty nicely done for an alpha Smile

Hello and welcome on board Smile !
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]