2 25.00%
Nah...
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Image My take on the name
This really looks cool Smile +3 to you Excess Smile
If BurningPet wants to change it I am all game! (He is in charge of the graphics style Wink)
@Excess: those new versions keep looking better and better. +2
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Shaking logo shadow ... I have a vision... I imagine a game menu where the background is a wall with logo on its surface and from player's view is lighten by torch, sometimes you could see minions crossing the corridor in which is the logo...

Anyway... now logo looks very nice, the idea of making pickaxe from L sounds interesting, but as I said I'm not sure it would look better than now. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(21-06-2014, 11:59 AM)burningpet Wrote: Damn. and there i was thinking i am clever for making the S have a devil's tail Sad

Hehe ^^

@author
I like the new logo too it's a nice work well done dude Smile.
~ French Fan site Community, manager.
[Image: 195677userbarfactoriofofoxav.png]
~ Looking for Sandbox games ? look my Blog or youtube (Eng sub soon)
[Image: 176032userbarclubsandboxxavfofo.png]
(22-06-2014, 10:50 AM)Sebt Wrote: Shaking logo shadow ... I have a vision... I imagine a game menu where the background is a wall with logo on its surface and from player's view is lighten by torch, sometimes you could see minions crossing the corridor in which is the logo...

Anyway... now logo looks very nice, the idea of making pickaxe from L sounds interesting, but as I said I'm not sure it would look better than now. Smile

Yeah, I agree, it would be nice, but I don't see any letters in there that would work well with a pickaxe design. The "r" could be done with a sickle design, or the "w" with a trident/pitchfork design though.
The Golden One!
(22-06-2014, 10:50 AM)Sebt Wrote: Shaking logo shadow ... I have a vision... I imagine a game menu where the background is a wall with logo on its surface and from player's view is lighten by torch, sometimes you could see minions crossing the corridor in which is the logo...
That sounds awesome. The very first thing a player sees is the menu, it should cause a great impression.

(22-06-2014, 03:50 PM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: [...] I don't see any letters in there that would work well with a pickaxe design. The "r" could be done with a sickle design, or the "w" with a trident/pitchfork design though.
Something was buggering me every time I thought about adding a pickaxe to the name, and I suddenly remembered... so, yeah, having a pickaxe in the name it's already been done. I originally tried to curve the tail in a way that it would be the handle of the pitchfork, but it ends up too deformed so I ditched that idea.

Thanks Ras, SU, Club and everyone for the praises, I may start believing that it DOES looks nice after all. All I can see as it's designer are it's flaws Big Grin
i think the first one you posted could work very well for a mobile port ( at some point in the very distant future Smile )
[Image: a4fDIrN.png]

Old one for reference Smile
[Image: Ssr8CBC.png]
New one, looks more atmospheric, fantasy, magic, has soul, like enchanted, etc, omg. Big Grin
This effect used on the logo that makes shape rows on it (rough stone effect?) is always looking good.
It will look very nice on image with warm colors like Dwelvers main menu, I think, but I would need to check it first. Wink
+3
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
That new one has great atmosphere for a game like Dwelvers, the darker reds give it a bit of a sinister look that really fits the theme. +2
The Golden One!