New Feature! Goods Mechanic - New trading system and further its development
I like SU's idea. It's so simple and effective that the game code should have gained conciousness and implemented it itself by now.
Hmm, the idea I had was that one trading room can be linked together with several portals, this means that one trading room could hold all the portals.
If I link one trading room with several storage rooms the issue can still come up that one trading room gets the order to trade with a portal on the other side of the map even when another trading room is closer.
It would it great to have in this Menu a button or option to set a tradingroute as permanently or repeatedly.
Important would be that you can adjust how much is traded at oncence
I would as example not fishing and would trading my antroot for fish.

[Image: Dwelvers2014-07-2011-01-08-540204b8.jpg]

With this options you can set a tradingroute where your imps trading the ressources again and again as long as the trading resource are produced and are available, or you stop this tradingroute.
That is an reasonable request Smile
But I must warn you that in the future to much trading with the same goods will increase its price, it is important for the player to also keep a track on what he gets in return. This could be made with a message, like "The price for fish has gone up!".
(20-07-2014, 07:53 PM)Rasmus Wrote: That is an reasonable request Smile
But I must warn you that in the future to much trading with the same goods will increase its price, it is important for the player to also keep a track on what he gets in return. This could be made with a message, like "The price for fish has gone up!".

huh, so far I did not know what it looks like in the future:-)
For now, that's my problem;-) and your idea with the warning message is ok.

I hope we do not get too many messages at the end