Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Intro
Shadow of the Impanzee Offline
Lunatic in Madman's clothing

Intro
Hi all.
I've been meaning to make an account on here ever since Rasmus himself introduced me [and the forum] to it over at Subterranean Games... I think that was almost six months ago. Just thought I would drop in and say hi, so here goes... "Hi".
Big Grin
Now that that's out of the way, I look forward to [trying to be] part of what looks like a great community for an even better game.
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
26-06-2014 08:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Welcome to the community! Smile

I found Dwelvers from SG forum too.

Interesting username BTW. Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
26-06-2014 09:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RE: Intro
(26-06-2014 09:05 AM)Sebt Wrote:  Interesting username BTW. Big Grin
Thanks. Glad you like it. I try to be... original when I pick them
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
26-06-2014 09:17 AM
Peetfighter Offline
A professional with standards

RE:
Crap, It's Amon!
Well everyone, you can wave goodbye to the peacefulness of this forum now. This guy is known for starting 2 forum wars and spamming.
I,m not crazed gunman dad, I'm an assassin.
26-06-2014 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

(26-06-2014 08:19 AM)Shadow of the Impanzee Wrote:  Hi all.
I've been meaning to make an account on here ever since Rasmus himself introduced me [and the forum] to it over at Subterranean Games... I think that was almost six months ago. Just thought I would drop in and say hi, so here goes... "Hi".
Big Grin
Now that that's out of the way, I look forward to [trying to be] part of what looks like a great community for an even better game.

Welcome to the forum "Shadow of the Impanzee" Smile
It is good to hear that my lurking at the WFTO forum has paid of Tongue

(26-06-2014 06:12 PM)Peetfighter Wrote:  Crap, It's Amon!
Well everyone, you can wave goodbye to the peacefulness of this forum now. This guy is known for starting 2 forum wars and spamming.

Bring it on Wink haha
26-06-2014 07:10 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

Don't worry, we have a very special place reserved for anyone who tries anything like that, we call this place The Pit of the Damned. Tongue

Although I already said it in another topic, I'll say it again here, welcome to the forum, SotI. Cool
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
26-06-2014 08:51 PM

Don't worry, Peet. This forum is alive with suggestions and discussions. It doesn't need a jump-start to look lived-in.

(26-06-2014 07:10 PM)Rasmus Wrote:  Welcome to the forum "Shadow of the Impanzee" Smile
It is good to hear that my lurking at the WFTO forum has paid of Tongue

Thanks, Lord Rasmus. It definitely has, since it has netted you a pretty efficient Forum Administrator... It has also gotten me, but hey, you've got to take the bad with the good Wink

(26-06-2014 08:51 PM)Seriously Unserious Wrote:  Although I already said it in another topic, I'll say it again here, welcome to the forum, SotI. Cool

Thanks, Seriously Unserious... It was the "what is the Orc saying" thread, correct?
27-06-2014 07:15 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Welcome to the group! I kinda found this place through SG forums too. By the time I joined over there WftO already had finished it's Kickstarter so I missed out on all the goodies and was really looking for something like this were I could get in on things as they began, plus it didn't take long to lose interest in WftO. I found this by searching for similar games.

I pre-ordered WftO because I saw some potential, but it just couldn't keep me interested. I'm sure by now it's improved and I'll definitely return to it at some point, but I find things here far more interesting. Plus like you said we have some really good discussions here between members and developers on ways to make this an even better game. So it's good to add more to the discussion whenever we get a new member.
27-06-2014 03:21 PM

(27-06-2014 03:21 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  I'm sure by now it's improved
It has improved by about 82.699%, in my personal and [not so] professional opinion
All of the rooms are in the game [although the Arena isn't finished graphically], a decent number of the Creatures are in [though, again, graphically two of them are just re-coloured versions of other creatures ATM], and some of the advanced mechanics like Potions and Rituals are beginning to make an appearence... Plus, Multiplayer is almost ready, as they are in the update series that looks particularly closely at MP.

Sorry for advertising another game on your site, Lord Rasmus Big Grin
28-06-2014 02:51 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Eh, WftO comes up in conversation from time to time, and we have a whole topic on other games here with several threads so it's all good. I personally feel that is just a part of the indie game community. Many other games do similar topics, plus it's a great way to find new games which you may not of heard of.
28-06-2014 06:28 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

(27-06-2014 07:15 AM)Shadow of the Impanzee Wrote:  Thanks, Seriously Unserious... It was the "what is the Orc saying" thread, correct?

I believe so.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
29-06-2014 04:19 AM