Dwelvers Forum

Full Version: 0.8d - Mines + Storage rooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: t5fvk2.jpg]

I believe you shouldn't be able to place both mine and Wall Shelf Storage.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
And +3 for all your bug reports! Thank you Ardilor Smile
I would think that just setting tiles next to Storage Rooms to not allow building would be an easy fix for this as it still happens on 0.8e.
I think that can be confusing for the player, because the mine isn't placed inside a storage room there is no reason for it not to be built.

I made a graphical adjustment to it when a wall building is built on the same wall.

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/Mine.jpg[/IMG]

Solved with the next version!
Dwelvers Alpha 0.8i released, this bug is now solved but it need confirmation (from players) Smile
There can still be a crossbeam over the storage shelves. I know because the tile is technically not in the Storage Room it is a valid build spot, but unless you just chop all the vertical beams it's still going to overlap to a certain extent.

[Image: TAiU.png]
Thank you Smile Back to being unsolved!
Solved with the next version!
Version 0.8k has been released, this bug needs confirmation from the players Smile
It looks better, and so far not seeing any planks crossing in front of the shelves. If it were me, I would just make it so that you can't build mines in places like this. There could be other problems that come up when the mine is destroyed. I'm going to see what happens in that case.
I was thinking the same as you Mello that mines shouldn't be built at all in circumstances like this. But the problem is that the shelves isn't built on the wall, they are built next to it. And this makes it annoying as if we have a wall decoration on a wall that is not visible for the player then the player would think that it is a bug not being able to build a mine on that wall.

I will make this one solved and confirmed.