Dwelvers Forum

Full Version: 2014.01.06 - A brand new Dwelvers game logo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newsletter - 6 Jan 2014 - A brand new Dwelvers game logo!

Hell oh guys!

We are proud to announce our newest logo designed by Burningpet, our great graphic artist and "Photoshop braker"! Big Grin

Here it is!

[Image: mjn7.png]

The forum layout will be probably changed a little and we're still thinking how to avoid annoying problem with logging in to the website account using plugin instead of sending user to special login site where only this method works ATM, but for the time being we have to stay with actual login way.

Hope you like the new logo. Any suggestions, comments, critic, fishes are welcome! ^^
Beautiful logo! Big improvement!
Love the addition of the devil's tail!
Wow That Logo is nice !
Although I already commented about it in another thread, I think the new logo's good enough to warrant more complements here.

I too love the devil's tail. Big Grin

And Sebt, you said fish? Well here you go! [Image: fish-609.jpg]

Tongue
Very nice logo Smile I love it!
Thanks SU! Fishes are crazy, this one is one of them too, Haha.
http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2010/1...ure_13.jpg

...but I not want this grimmer like creature, don't want even to put the image here, so here you have the link to that. Big Grin

I'm glad you like the logo, all credits too Ben. Smile
That was one ugly fish Sebt Tongue

Yeah, BurningPet did a good job on that one, it screams evil but is still a little playful Smile
I'm diggin the new logo, but it would be awesome if the stone background behind the old logo could be fused in with this. Still looks good tho.
We will probably mod the logo some more in the near future Smile
Heh, maybe instead of having black parts black we could have there some brick walls there, but ATM, logo looks clearier than any before and it's quite catchy, but yes game is still evolving, so everything cannn channnnge....
(11-01-2014, 09:32 PM)Sebt Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, maybe instead of having black parts black we could have there some brick walls there, but ATM, logo looks clearier than any before and it's quite catchy, but yes game is still evolving, so everything cannn channnnge....

Very true that! Everything I've implemented to the game so far have been changed at least one time Tongue
(13-01-2014, 07:10 AM)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Very true that! Everything I've implemented to the game so far have been changed at least one time Tongue

You could say that again! Tongue Rolleyes
Remember this post when I show the next newsletter Wink
I will.........