Dwelvers Forum

Full Version: Room Mechanic - Things to do with prisoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got some ideas but nothing comleate enough for one of the templates so i thought i would open a brainstorm instead

here is the thread where i mentioned some of it before:
http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=915

- interrogation
an imp goes into the prison hits one prisoner over the head to incapacitate him or in case of a big creature mybe imps climb ontop of each other todo the same and drag the prisoner to an interrogation room ( chair with cuffs for the prisoner , table , chair for the interrogator either a new creature or an imp , and a bright lamp to blind the prisoner )
the result could be nothing , a revield position on the map ( a chest or entrance to something maybe ) , a new room you could not get otherwhise , a weapon armor for manufacturing , maybe even a research incase something like that is included at some point
maybe throw in a reference to a well known crime show like an imp narrating the hole process simmilar to tom selleck narrating magnum pi

- torture
a prisoner is brought to a torture chamber either for the amusement of some of your creatures of to level them up

- sparring
send em to an arena to fight against your creatures to level them and maybe provide entertainment for visitors

- brainwashing
they are brought to a room where they are bombarded with propaganda until they believe in your goals
brainwashed creatures would not act smart but would follow every command

- corruption
the creature would be fed to the dark mother witch would throw them up after some time with a somewhat purple or at least darker skin
the resulting creature would have other stats and more free will then the brainwashed one
These are some great ideas. This actually reminded me of a creature suggestion that would apply here, the Helot. http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=590

So instead of imps doing the dead it would be the Helots doing it.