The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 68 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 68 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Dwelvers Forum
Solved & Confirmed - 0.6c - Water items not showing in normal mode - Printable Version

+- Dwelvers Forum (https://forum.dwelvers.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Forum: Old Bugs/Issues & Crashes (https://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Solved & Confirmed - 0.6c - Water items not showing in normal mode (/showthread.php?tid=765)

Pages: 1 2

0.6c - Water items not showing in normal mode - Rikus Khan - 04-01-2014

Rasmus, I found a bug not listed in your thread of bugs. I have a game where I have had to build several bridges to access all the fish. I have invisible bridges that my creatures can use, invisible fishes that my imps can collect and invisible lily pads. All of these are visible on the overhead 'map' view (accessed with the TAB key).

Here is a Normal Mode view of my imps crossing an invisible bridge:
[Image: invisble+bridges.png]

Here is that same bridge in the Map Mode view:
[Image: visible+bridges.png]

Also, the schools of fish circled above did not show on the normal mode view. You can notice several lily pads that also did not show up in normal mode.

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Seriously Unserious - 04-01-2014

I've had the same thing with sections of bridges not showing up. I never noticed the invisible fish or lily pads but that might explain why I couldn't build bridges in some areas where it looked like I should have been able to, if there were invisible lily pads there.

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Rasmus - 04-01-2014

SU: I think you are playing the 0.6b version, there is a new version out since two weeks ago Wink

This is a really interesting bug that I haven't seen before.

Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes Smile

I take that back SU, I can clearly see in your screenshots in your previous posts that you are using the 0.6c version Smile

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Rikus Khan - 04-01-2014

I hadn't thought about including the Alt-D info in my screen shots. I will do that from now on.

Alt+D includes some information, but I don't think it is necessary as the info is more about how long time it takes for the game to render and update certain things in the game.

Is there anything else I can put with these kinds of bug reports to help you out?

Hmm, yeah Smile
If the bug is still there when you save and then load the game. Then the save-game file would help me a lot if I'm having problems with reproducing the bug, and it can also help me to check that the bug really is solved.

Yeah, the bug is for sure in the save game too. Where are they saved to and how do you want me to get it to you?

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Rasmus - 05-01-2014

It is located in c:\users\"your name"\appdata\roaming\dwelvers\saves\ (the appdata folder is hidden)
Then after that you can use Mediafire for the upload and link it here Smile

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Seriously Unserious - 05-01-2014

I think I lost the save game where I had that bug. Same for the save game I tied to send to you earlier. I didn't know where the right file was located until now, so it's been overwritten. All that gold too! I was about to conquer the maze an all that! Anyhow, unless I find this bug again I won't be able to be of further help in solving this bug, unfortunately.

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Rikus Khan - 05-01-2014

Let's see if this works:
save0.dat

Warning, this is my loads of fish save - not sure when I saved it last (been playing Europa Universalis today) - so it may be pretty laggy. It also has the Impanzee underwater room bug in it.

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - DwarvesAtWork - 07-01-2014

I want to confirm I've been seeing this bug as well. For whatever I cannot get that specific bridge tile to display, except through the TAB view. I've tried quitting the game and reloading the save, selling the bridge tile and rebuilding it, and building bridge tiles on all 4 sides of the invisible one.

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Rasmus - 07-01-2014

I will check it out soon.. Thanks for the savegame, it will help me a lot Smile

RE: Water items not showing in normal mode - Rasmus - 21-01-2014

This was a fog issue, if you disable the fog of war you will see the bridges.
Solved, but it still has its issues because the current water physics is very unpredictable Sad