Dwelvers Forum
Tutorial - Language Modding - Printable Version

+- Dwelvers Forum (https://forum.dwelvers.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forum.dwelvers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Language Modding (/showthread.php?tid=789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: - Rasmus - 30-07-2014

Hmm, this is something I have noticed. For some reason some keys can't be bind in game either, like the ','. I will have to look it over.

RE: - Aische1984 - 03-09-2014

-are there new files to translate or changes in the old ones ?
-are the translations still scheduled for the steam release ?

RE: Tutorial - Language Modding - TopperHarley - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 10:21 AM)Aische1984 Wrote: -are there new files to translate or changes in the old ones ?
-are the translations still scheduled for the steam release ?

I think there are new files. When i will start the game in german i will noticed for missing translation and the game want start correct.

I will check this at the weekend (i hope so) and inform you over steam

RE: - Rasmus - 03-09-2014

The steam release will not come tomorrow, the current deadline is on Sunday.
I will not add more text to the game before that. So if anyone has a full translation before Sunday I will add it to the game.

There are some new lines, not to much, my recommendation is to use the language translation tool to find out what is missing and what is not.

Sorry for not spending more time on this tool to make it easier to translate the game Sad

RE: - Rasmus - 14-09-2014

New language file uploaded Smile

I would like a headcount on what languages are in progress. I know some of you have made some translations, but I would still like to hear your voice here just to know that you are still in Smile

I will add Yamitatsu for French translation as I was just mailed by him.

RE: - Excess - 15-09-2014

I'm still gonna translate it into Spanish. I had all the important stuff done up to 0.7, I had to finish up item descriptions and such. I'll have to check it again though because 0.8 changed quite a bit.

RE: - TopperHarley - 15-09-2014

Aische1984 and I working on the german translation.
But at the moment i have very little time to continue this translation. So it could take a little longer

RE: Tutorial - Language Modding - pytchoun - 15-09-2014

I do french langage.

RE: - Rasmus - 15-09-2014

@TopperHarley:
Sounds good Smile but I have to ask, do you think it will be ready until the next week?

@Pytchoun:
Yamitatsu is doing the french translation, if you would like to get it on it, please pm him Smile

(15-09-2014, 01:40 PM)Rasmus Wrote: @TopperHarley:
Sounds good Smile but I have to ask, do you think it will be ready until the next week?

@Pytchoun:
Yamitatsu is doing the french translation, if you would like to get it on it, please pm him Smile

I have do it.

RE: Tutorial - Language Modding - TopperHarley - 15-09-2014

(15-09-2014, 01:40 PM)Rasmus Wrote: @TopperHarley:

If you say you needed until next week, we will do this until next week:-)
What you say Aische?

RE: - pytchoun - 15-09-2014

Why you want the german transaltion before next week ?

RE: - TopperHarley - 15-09-2014

@Ramus

I have now installed the Steam Version and i get the Error again so the language Checker can't reading the path to the Building.

1: Error location: [Compare buildings]
message: [Failed reading the 'I:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dwelvers/media/XML/buildings/' folder!]

Any ideas or can i send you my language files again?
I have send you my file on 18.07.2014 for checking:-)

I would also like still a subdivision in the main xml..
This would facilitate the translation, otherwise after every update you have to look for what has changed,

(15-09-2014, 08:29 PM)TopperHarley Wrote: @Ramus

I have now installed the Steam Version and i get the Error again so the language Checker can't reading the path to the Building.

1: Error location: [Compare buildings]
message: [Failed reading the 'I:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dwelvers/media/XML/buildings/' folder!]

Any ideas or can i send you my language files again?
I have send you my file on 18.07.2014 for checking:-)

I would also like still a subdivision in the main xml..
This would facilitate the translation, otherwise after every update you have to look for what has changed,

I have too a failled reading folder

+

French translation:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/276870/discussions/0/616187839418226275/

RE: - Rasmus - 16-09-2014

Hmm, the only difference between the 18.07.2014 version and the current 14.09.2014 version is that a MazeFloor has been added and that some extra words has been included.

So what I expected was this building warning:
Warning location: [Compare buildings]
message: [Missing message file 'C:\Users\Rasmus\Desktop\Translation/media/XML/buildings/MazeFloor\MazeFloorInfo-FR.xml' in the 'media/XML/buildings/' folder!]

When checking the folders everything seems right?