Dwelvers Journal 2018.01.07 - Dwelvers 0.11.18 is now released
Heh, that was the simplest thing I came to make it possible to equip creatures I would like to equip first. That's why such "priority list" would IMO make chosen squads or creature types getting armour I want them to equip first, than if I want to equip other creatures with the same armour I would just need to make them more, but I understand the flaws you mentioned.

I think that could be done than in different way:
Let's say each weapon and armour item have 5 free slots with drop-down lists with choose options (something like this). I think game by default could just give items by random on every item if list are left empty, so it leave a space for player to choose any group from empty ("-") list slot, like this:

Set priority:
_________
[v] -
[v] -
[v] -
[v] -
[v] -
_________

than if player would like to equip certain squad or creature type with i.e. Bone Armour than he could instead of "Random" chose from list "Squad 1" or "Impanzees" and replace "random" with it,

Set priority:
_________
[v] Squad 1
[v] Impanzees
[v] -
[v] -
[v] -
_________

than if player won't choose nothing more creature groups than game will give Bone Armours to creatures that weren't choose on any list by random. This way player will be able to set euipping priority to random just by setting all to "-" or default again.

You set weapons and armours priority right now to let them take first armour from first slot in creature menu, than if there is no items left in storage than they equip items from second slot and than from third. I think if we switch some priority lists for Bone Armour than creatures that aren't choose from priority list will have to turn back the Bone Armours (only if there are no Bone Armours left of course, otherwise they keep the Bone Armour), what do you think?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018.01.07 - Dwelvers 0.11.18 is now released - by Sebt - 10-01-2018, 12:37 PM