The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 66 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 66 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 43 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Professor of Ion's from the underworld
@Sebt. Yes I can make my past streams as VODs (Video on Demand) but they changed some stuff and I am yet to fix it so it will save them again. I can also set the stream to record to my hard drive. I ended up not streaming last night. (fell asleep so I will do one tonight instead. Sadly I think most of you of Rasmus's was will be asleep. I will work on good streaming times.

@Rasmus. Yeah man those hydraulics. I love them. I have some suggestions about them that I will post as soon as I can. I am a senior in high school, so I am kinda busy. Tongue But I am home schooled so that makes my schedule more flexible. For example I just woke up it is 1 P.M. as compaired to my standard 9 A.M. wake up time. I have worked with a 6 hour time difference before so this won't be to big of a deal.

Thank you all again for the big welcome. I am looking forward to making videos of this game. I have already had a lot of fun with it. I am also going to be uploading my first video right after I write this post. YouTube channel link will be down below. I enjoyed putting the video together, tried to keep it short runs about 16 minutes so about half what I would normally do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jace180013 (video is uploading might be a little over an hour or two though as my internet isn't the best.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor of Ion's from the underworld - by prof_ion - 27-01-2014, 08:19 PM