Last Post Wins
Hahaha
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
HARDER!

BETTER!

FASTER!

STRONGER!
Yea. Big Grin

Oh and BTW, I completely rebuilt the forum menu and move search bar so now it looks more user friendly I think. Same stupid adjusting position/size of some elements took me 2 hours... Works well in browser resolution width from 1024 to 1920 and probably with further too, well hope you don't use IE 5. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(20-07-2014, 12:29 PM)Sebt Wrote: Yea. Big Grin

Oh and BTW, I completely rebuilt the forum menu and move search bar so now it looks more user friendly I think. Same stupid adjusting position/size of some elements took me 2 hours... Works well in browser resolution width from 1024 to 1920 and probably with further too, well hope you don't use IE 5. Big Grin
I'm loving it Smile
I remember when hacks to make a webpage display right on IE6 where all the rage. That's about the last time I built a website. I don't miss it.
Ha ha, luckily many big websites has many trick codes that are specifically made for old IEs, eh instead of making browsers that uses the same standards they complicated everything. Big Grin
Nice job on the changes Sebt! I was having an issue with drop-down menus displaying behind the forum page so you couldn't click them. I meant to make a post on it, but it looks like what you did fixed that.

(19-07-2014, 09:53 PM)Excess Wrote:
HARDER!

BETTER!

FASTER!

STRONGER!

That's what SHE said!

*sorry I had to*
That was a very old coded navigation menu, glad the problem is solved now, actual menu should work in every browsers (except IE 5, I think), the code is fully in HTML (90% is CSS), some menus uses jQuery, but as more html is used as better.
You can get the menu displayed in IE5, but it doesn't allow for drop-downs. It just displays the whole menu tree. In IE you can hit F12 to bring up the Dev Console, scroll to the bottom, and select the Emulation Mode to view the page in IE 5 - 10.

I'm thinking though if anyone is viewing this with IE5, then they are running a PC that isn't compatible with the game anyways, not to mention not being able to view most pages correctly on the web. They are loved by botters worldwide though. Hey! there's a flashing banner that says I WIN click here! I think I should click on that...
Well, there are other platform users that like to read something that would not give more, but information. I'm following some other games news, but I couldn't install them, well why not? There are very little users luckily who still use IE 5 or 6. I'll remake this menu along with changing whole website theme if it would be really needed, will see. Smile
The only thing I would change about what you have there now is change 'Get' to 'Play Dwelvers' or just 'Play'. Get does imply you will get the game, but it just seems weird imo. Either that or change 'Get' to 'Download', and under Download have these options: Demo, Previous Versions, Pre-Order. Maybe even add another link that takes you to the official Dwelvers site, but other than that I really like the design you put together.
I was thinking about that, but couldn't find common name for this. Previous and demo is on the one page, having download same could be misleading because game is not free after 0.7 version... Play sounds optimal, I think I'll change for.this, thanks for feedback, +2. Smile
You're welcome, and now something I hope you'll really enjoy!
Hmm, forum is so quiet for 2 days... and I won't let you win. :p

Well maybe it's because everyone of us left it's own cave at last to sun. Big Grin

BTW: have you noticed that we do almost every time brainstorms instead of just presenting the idea and that they're mainly about things related to actual game mechanisms? It's really nice to see people want help more with current development stage instead of making things that could be implemented in the future, so our ideas are being made more accurate to Dwelvers mechanic, philosophy, way, etc.
(ò . ó) winning
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

Almost back, the train was delayed with several hours. The feedback for Dwelvers has been really good :-D The most common question was "Ohh is it Dungeon Keeper" :-D I say "Almost" and get into the details on what the differences are. The end result was that most of them leave way more excited about the game than when they first said "Ohh is it Dungeon Keeper".

I have been imvited back in winter and that time I will come way more prepared :-D

Pictures comming soon.