Solved & Confirmed 0.7e - Can't sell lilypad
I remember selling the water lilypads, perhaps before the big water recoding?

I can't seem to sell them now, and it bugs me a little, as I can't terraform some lakes that are on my way to progress.
But you must own the tile the lilypads are on before you can sell it? Can you give an example on how the lilypads prohibit your process?
(17-07-2014, 04:08 PM)Rasmus Wrote: But you must own the tile the lilypads are on before you can sell it? Can you give an example on how the lilypads prohibit your process?
You can't build blocks over lilypads, so I can't claim that block if the water is too deep, thus, I'm unable to build enough dirt to completely level a lake and use the space to build rooms.

Also, if you recall my how to build a sauna thread, the imps can't claim the stairs I build in the water (thus remaining mud-like instead of stony) so I can't sell them either. If you happen to build a stair partly underwater by mistake, you'll have to live with it.
Gotya!
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Solved with the next version, the change I made was that you now can build blocks on the water lilies if you want too Smile
You sure can, which will get rid of the lily pad. Still can't sell 'em, but I think this issue has been addressed and corrected.
Thank you Smile