Solved & Confirmed 0.7e - Delivery flag Crash
i increased the size of an already big sorage room the delivery flag location changed and when i put it back to the old location the game froze
when i alt tab-ed out i saw the attached error
i pressed ok and the game crashed / ended ( no crash report was created )

may or may not be related to the storage room separation crash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
(17-07-2014, 02:49 PM)Aische1984 Wrote: i increased the size of an already big sorage room the delivery flag location changed [...]

This, right here, is a bug on it's own. The delivery flag should move around because we expanded the storage room. It should only move when we say so, if we sell the tile below it or if we build a table in it's place.

Each time I expand the room, the flag moves, leaving a whole bunch of resources that have to be re-carried to the new flag in order to be placed on shelves, creating extra stress on an already complicated and long work task.
Solved with the next version!
The problem was that the pathfinding to the old room flag was still there, and when mixed with the new room flag location it could sometimes start an endless loop when trying to finding the path. Something like the the next path from (10; 5) is (11; 5) and the next path from (11; 5) is (10; 5) and around it goes. That is why it froze, and the error was caused by out of memory when the path that was calculated got too long.

I have also solved the issue with the flag moving around when expanding selling the room.
nice good work
Thank you Smile
I've been moving these flags around a lot trying to recreate it in v0.8b, and it appears to be fixed.
Thank you Smile