Solved & Confirmed 0.7e - Can't destroy final Cyclotaur door
Hey!

So i discovered a Cyclotaur maze. Everything went smooth, but when i reached the final door my minions won't destroy it, like shown in the Screenshot. After reloading and restaring the game, nothing changend.
I've waited about 10 minuten, but nothing changed.

[Image: NpMFEBC.png]

Greetings RestOne!
If your creatures stand next to the door I think they will attack it, try setting the rally-flag next to the door.
Nope, i tried everything, i rallied them, i even tried to force them into the door via first-person. No response to the door.
Weird Smile Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
After reloading, and some waiting, i reloaded the save for something else to look at, and my creatures immediatly started destroying the door. Don't know what went wrong at this point Undecided
Solved with the next version.
I guess you finally can conquer the whole maze, don't you? Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Can't do anything with this one until the crash associated with canons is fixed. Right now you can't get far into the maze without it crashing. Rasmus said he found the issue with the crash so hopefully we can clear this one out in 0.8c.
All maze tiles claimed, Cyclotaurs killed, chests opened. MAZE CONQUERED!

This is fixed!
Yeah, I can see it by also others screenshots, so I'll mark this as solved and confirmed! Thanks for confirmation Mello. +2
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy