Solved & Confirmed 0.7e - Unreachable enemies, ignored rally flag
[Image: ZeFlN9R.jpg]

They saw the enemies below first then I discovered the portal and flag it for the orcs to smash, but they are too busy spiting and pissing on the impanzees below (I don't blame them, with all the beer they drink...)
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes Smile
I just noticed this one too, but my issue wasn't because they were locked on an unreachable enemy. In my instance they were either in the Training Room or eating in the Bar. Once I removed the Training Dummies, then they went to the Rally Flag.
I notice too, when i place a training room, it's the first priority(except food & drink) until they reach lvl4
(23-07-2014, 02:51 AM)Mello Tonin Wrote: I just noticed this one too, but my issue wasn't because they were locked on an unreachable enemy. In my instance they were either in the Training Room or eating in the Bar. Once I removed the Training Dummies, then they went to the Rally Flag.

Yep this is also my problem...
Solved with the next version. When the creatures did their pathfinding when searching for enemies closeby they accepted creatures that was on a tile with a lower height than them, ignoring that they couldn't reach it. Major mistake from my side, I must have done some testing when adding it and forgot to remove it. :S
This one is fixed now. It was pretty easy to reproduce in v0.7, but so far in the latest version I'm not seeing them get aggressive either with or without the Rally Flag when they are out of range as displayed in the scenario in the image above.
Thank you Smile