Solved & Confirmed 0.7e - Imps eating with the Cart
I dont know if its a issue but my imp eating with the cart...

Maybe it has a meaning of the Imp is female? Tongue

[Image: Dwelvers2014-07-2012-39-06-147907b5.jpg]

After eating, the imp will back to the traderoom and unload the cart.
I think it would be better when the imp first unload the cart and then go eating...
Where do we get there if everyone takes his work to eat:-)
That's hilarious Big Grin

Just yesterday I've noticed an imp who went to bed with a freshly-grinded bag of flour in it's hand. It didn't occurred to me that this could also happen with carts Undecided

Left imp: Hey, put that beer down, drink one of your own!
Right imp: B... but... these ain't my beers, I have to take them to the surf...
Left imp: Well you should've thought of that before entering a bar, don't ya' think?
Hahahahaha :d
This is a bug or wait... he's just loafing around, smack it!
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Haha, well, you gotta eat you gotta eat Smile
This bug is actually the same as this one: http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=1019
Solved with the next version!

If the workers are carrying a cart they will now only do cart related jobs!
Could anyone confirm this bug as solved?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I tried to look into this last night, but I'm clearly doing something wrong. The Imp just stands there, no goods are being delivered. I'll see what I can do this evening after work.
(04-09-2014, 09:42 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: I tried to look into this last night, but I'm clearly doing something wrong. The Imp just stands there, no goods are being delivered. I'll see what I can do this evening after work.

Have you found a time for checking this yet? Smile
I've been watching when Imps are carting things around, and it appears that they aren't taking the cart other places. Again this is a hard one to confirm because there isn't a dedicated Imp at the Trading Post, and it takes a really long time for Imps to get tired or hungry.
I know I am new and I am just reading through all the bug posts. But I did experience an imp eating with a cart yesterday in v0.8d. I remember it clearly because it was the first time I had seen the cart move when I finally got around to trading.
(19-09-2014, 07:52 AM)buickboy1972 Wrote: I know I am new and I am just reading through all the bug posts. But I did experience an imp eating with a cart yesterday in v0.8d. I remember it clearly because it was the first time I had seen the cart move when I finally got around to trading.

Hmm, have you got a save game state you could provides us for checking it out? Smile
I know this is not exactly the same thing, but since I haven't seen Imps eating with carts I wanted to make an addition to this because I think similar things may be happening; essentially Imps are eating mid-job.

I noticed today when I started a large excavation that a couple of Imps were eating while carrying Antroot, although I'm sure this could happen with any item being delivered. Below is a link to the save game where the Imp is still at the table eating holding Antroot. If you pause the game you should be able to review before they leave the table.

Save Game

Edit: Well I thought you would be able to see the Imp I was talking about sitting eating with Antroot in hand, but I couldn't pause it fast enough. The Imp that I spotted on this was Tyra. Maybe you have a way to load a game in a paused state...
Have anyone experience that bug again in 0.8g?
I haven't noticed it yet, but haven't really been looking for it. This one is a really hard to spot one.

[Edit]

So I watched my Bar Room and Bed Room for a couple hours while I was doing a large excavation around the DM. I checked each one as they ate and slept, but didn't notice anyone still holding any resources. I'll stay on the lookout, but I'm going to turn my focus to other things.
Well then, marked it as solved and confirmed. Thanks Mello. +2