Solved & Confirmed 0.8 - Surround sound seems reversed or just borked
For all versions of Dwelvers, up to, and including .8b, the surround seems to do what it wants. Objects in center of focus are quiet, while the sides seem reversed. I am not sure if I am describing this accurately. Is this a known bug? This is the only game I have this issue with. Newest realtek drivers installed, openal installed.

Thank you
It is very possible, to be honest I haven't made any proper testing of it. My sound system is shared with my tv, so I am sitting in the wrong direction and that is why I haven't noticed it... I will take a look at it until tonight, it is probably just some inversion that needs to be done Smile

Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Excellent, thank you

(01-09-2014, 04:29 PM)Rasmus Wrote: It is very possible, to be honest I haven't made any proper testing of it. My sound system is shared with my tv, so I am sitting in the wrong direction and that is why I haven't noticed it... I will take a look at it until tonight, it is probably just some inversion that needs to be done Smile

Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Solved with the next version. There was a problem with how the listener direction was oriented.
New version released, can anyone confirm that this bug is solved in the 0.8c version?
Yes, it is fixed. It sounds good now.

(02-09-2014, 11:41 PM)Rasmus Wrote: New version released, can anyone confirm that this bug is solved in the 0.8c version?
Thank you Smile