Solved & Confirmed 0.8b - Wrong texture?
After selecting solid rock to be mined, such texture appears. I'm not sure if that was planned, or it's a glitch

[Image: 2lxtfgn.jpg]
The bug here is that the solid rock can be mined (even if it can't be destroyed). This is the texture used for all objects in the dungeon being destroyed.

Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Solved with the next version!
(02-09-2014, 04:01 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Solved with the next version!

FYI

This visual bug is also present in normal digging

[Image: Dwelvers2014-09-0219-30-26-033c029d.jpg]
Well, the thing is that this is not a bug, it may look like one, but it is intended to look like that. All walls and buildings have a 3D noise texture over them to show that they are damaged.

I don't know, what do you think, should I change this? Or is it okay for now? I can always polish it a little in the future Smile
(02-09-2014, 07:37 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Well, the thing is that this is not a bug, it may look like one, but it is intended to look like that. All walls and buildings have a 3D noise texture over them to show that they are damaged.

I don't know, what do you think, should I change this? Or is it okay for now? I can always polish it a little in the future Smile

Was that before already so?:-)
It does not look nice but for me has not a high priority and can be fixed in future. But it could deter others and think it would be a bug.

Better before steam release:-)
New version released, can anyone confirm that this bug is solved in the 0.8c version?
It's solved, you're not allowed to mine solid rock anymore.
Thank you Smile