Solved & Confirmed 0.8b - Building queue
[Image: 2w5rjlx.jpg]

It seems that imps are waiting for all resources to be gathered for piece of furniture no matter if it's iron, or leather, before they start gathering resources for next construction.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
This one is a little tricky, the reason there are no deliveries to the other building sites is because the game focuses on finish the building farthest away from the dungeon center first. This is because if the player drags and build a large area of farm land for example, I want the workers to focus on one farm at the time so that a limited amount of resources don't get spread out and nothing gets built. The other reason is building unwalkable buildings in narrow corridors, the imps always need to finish the building farthest away so that they don't lock themselves in.

What I have done now is that the items will always get delivered if a building farther away already has gotten that type of item, it is no big difference in gameplay except for the feeling that something is being done if possible.

When I say buildings farther away, I mean buildingsites that are farther away from the dungeon center but still next to the buildingsite.

Solved with the next version!
New version released, can anyone confirm that this bug is solved in the 0.8c version?
The bug is solved.
Thank you Smile