Last Post Wins
I'm assuming that it would notify you that there were posts to be approved and once you clear them, then the user would be able to continue to post without moderation once approved. If I have some time this weekend I will load it up on my test server, see what options need to be set, and how it works. Can't make any guarantees unfortunately; time has not been something I have a lot of lately.
Hmm, I'll turn it on and will see how does it look like.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
An Impanzee named PooFlinger! CLASSIC!
I will not sort up the forums bugs right now, will do it later after the next release. There are some issues that really need to be solved ASAP.
Good luck man.

[Edit]

Just cleared 100 hours testing on Steam! W00T W00T!. I wonder how many hours I have invested pre-Steam...
Exclamation That is a lot!
Nice!
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Back to the grind.
53 Bugs/Issues/Crashes yet to solve, Rasmus have now really much to do, so help with confirming all of them and describing them in details will certainly accelerate bug solving process. Smile
Does this nnean I win?
A Random Dwelver
I think you deserve a medal for participation considering you got a broken keyboard, and you did get us to page 100.
Yey, Congrats on posting on page number 100, unfortunately no reward is given for that. :-/
Well, you get another page to try and beat me...
Destination: 1000 pages!
One step closer...