Last Post Wins
Oooooooooooh! bURn on Sebt with the "Test This" from Rasmus. LOL, just joshin ya Sebt, but now I'm keeping the winner's seat warm...
Thanks for keeping it warm. I'll hatch the egg!
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
Oh, but I already laid dirty egg for the suppos-ed winner, and you just sat on it...ewwwwww.

Sometimes when you win you lose.
Yea but that dirty egg made a beautiful orc lvl 100 and now its mine muhaha still winning
Pyramid of Live
AaaaannnnNND* NOOOooooow, a truly EEEEEEeeevvvil post

[Image: G8LM.png]
Oh, Mellow Tonin, when will you ever learn, your evil doesn't hold a candle next to MY evil. [Image: devil-smiley-029.gif] Next time to go to download the latest version of Dwelvers I'll make sure your download goes something like this:
[Image: devil-smiley-020.gif]

Beware, the eye sees all, the eye knows all the eye conquers all, the all seeing eye is the ultimate Keeper of the dungeons!
[Image: sauron2.jpg]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
I think I have ya beat on Net Admin XP my friend so good luck! So now I will move on past post #666, and take the lead albeit shortly lived.
Lovin' the game still....
Hey, welcome back, Dwelvalot,

YEEESSSSS, welcome to my parlor...

[Image: Black_house_spider02.jpg]
The Golden One!
Welcome back Dwelvalot. Smile
SU nice spider
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Welcome back Dwelvalot, I don't know you but welcome Wink

If you start playing with spiders do it.

I'll just win!
Pyramid of Live
WB Dwelvalot!
stand back Mellow Tonin, winner coming through! Tongue
The Golden One!
Well I have vacation for a week, I don't know about you guys but I have all the time in the world. Because of that I'm gonna win!
Pyramid of Live
Very short victory
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy