Solved & Confirmed 0.8c - Minions ignoring rally flag
After ralling flag some creatures still are training instead of responding to the call.
[Image: 23r8or4.jpg]
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Is this still limited to drawing 9 creatures at a time, or is it now a 'Rally All'?
I suspect it has to do with me trying to fix when creature clog up in the training room. I was a little short of time so I didn't have the time to test it properly.
Solved with the next version!
New version released, but needs confirmation from the players that it really has been solved Smile
That one is solved, creatures are instantly responding to the call.
I'm not seeing it as instant in 0.8f, but the initial problem with creatures not responding is definitely not happening anymore. This one is solved.
They eventually respond, albeit a bit slow on that front. Not noticed anything with the initial training room problem. Only noticed the slow response to the flag, especially when you have dig orders. They appear to prioritize the dig more than the flag, but eventually get to the flag. Once they finished their current task they go to the flag though.
Okay, so I need to make some re-prioritizing, I will make this one as unsolved again.
So solved with the next version (I hope).

The player is now able to prioritize what job a certain creature type should prioritize above something else. Also, the rally flag can now rally 81 creatures at once instead of only 9 as it was before.
I can confirm that minions stop Training immediately, and go to Rally. New priority Task menu FTW!