Solved & Confirmed 0.8c - Possible bug related to changing game speed
I was lookin at this again today while I was watchin for Imps to be holding on to other resources while eating or sleeping, and I noticed something in particular in the Bar Room which showed me why my tables were going foodless. When there are a lot of resources laying on the ground, the Imp assigned to the Bar Room isn't capable of getting all the tables delivered to. It wasn't that there weren't any Fish at the flag, but the Imp would stay Idle instead of keeping all the tables filled. Once most of the resources had been gathered and stored, tables start to receive food again.
Mello, could you send me a save-game of this? It would help a lot Smile
So I have made some modifications that will solve this issue most definitely.

How it works in 0.8h:
The only change made to the game when increasing the game speed is that the elapsed time between frames get multiplied with the game speed. The elapsed time decides the speed the creatures are moving in etc. The problem here is that the work assignments is decided per frame, and not by the time elapsed. So a gamespeed x9 will make it so that the work assignments get assigned 9 times slower in relations to the elapsed time between frames comparing to a gamespeed x1.

Solution:
The game update will always be made 60 times per second time the gamespeed. So a gamespeed x5 will make the update 300 times a second even if the framerate is below 10 times a second. If a slower computer runs the game in 30fps with x1 gamespeed, then there will be 2 updates for each frame rendered.

This will be a little more demanding for the game, but it will be a lot more stable and the power of the computers will make no difference to the workflow.

Solved with the next version!
Dwelvers Alpha 0.8i released, this bug is now solved but it need confirmation (from players) Smile