Solved & Confirmed 0.8c - Job Assignments to Deliver
Something I'm really taking notice of as I perform my usual 'Clear the Map' task I do with each version, and something that I'm sure others who do large excavations may be noticing is that Imps are getting confused and dropping things, picking up a resource, getting confused and dropping the resource, wash/rinse/repeat. I wonder if this has to do with the job selecting the Imp as opposed to the Imp selecting the job, which I am in no way suggesting going back to. I think the current method works better, but I wonder if the job is not being locked to the Imp and the Imp not being flagged as unavailable for job assignment until the current job is complete.
I noticed something similar the other day when i was building walls.
I set one order and an imp started building it, when he was half way trough i placed another order for a wall right next to that one and the imp switched to the new task and left the first wall half built. Afterwards it returned and built the first one.

Another task bug i observed was related to imps stuck in a pit.

I saw they were stuck so i placed mine and wall build orders in order to get them unstuck. They just stood there until i freed them from the outside, at witch point they climbed up and then went back down the pit to finish what was left of the tasks i had setup for them to escape.
Bump.
[Image: v7xdsy.jpg]
Not sure if it's a bug, but imps are picking up resources and instead of delivering them to storage room they claim the land.
This is a bug, I want the imps to deliver what they hold, so that they don't carry away with something that is needed for a construction or something else important.

Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Imps are also sleeping with ropes, coal and so on.
[Image: 2qjzhvc.jpg]
Solved with the next version!
New version released, but needs confirmation from the players that it really has been solved Smile
I believe it's solved now.
Who else believe it's solved too?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Checked on 0.8g and it looks like Imps are delivering items fine now without becoming confused and dropping things.
Great, +2 for you guys. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy