Solved & Confirmed 0.8d - Build queue
[Image: 2med8j.jpg]

Imps are gathering wood for all tables, instead of collecting resources for first table, than second and so on.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Solved with the next version.

There have been some major prio changes when it comes to work assignments, so this one have been solved.
I kinda expect that if you have enough workers, then delivering to multiple work sites should happen instead of fill order on first object, then the next, so on and so forth.

Since 0.8g implemented the Task menu to prioritize workflow, I'm noticing that Imps are putting the priority of building over gatherin/storing resources (default Task priority config), so I say this one is fixed.
Wonderful Smile
What do you say Ardilor? You are the topic starter Wink
They are still gathering resources for all tables instead for one, but I haven't tested new prioritation system yet - maybe that's the anwser to the problem. My perfect system would be:

I've ordered construction for 4 tables. I want imps to gather e.g wood for the first planned table, and after that action is finished, start gathering resources for second table and so on.

If construction requires more than one resources: imps should gather first type of resource for the first construction, after that's finished they are allowed to move to the next construction in order to gather that certain type of resource, while other minions still gather rest of materials for the first construction.
So it's unsolved? Have you tested new prioritation system?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I have and I think this is unsolved.
OK, thanks +2 for you. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I am having trouble reproducing this issue, there are some exceptions to the way the order is being handled, but that can be out of several reasons.
- If you have enough wood and enough workers to deliver the wood to several tables, then they multi task.
- If you build something next to the table already built they may prioritize the other table because if there are two tables next to each other they want to prioritize and build the one farthest away. For example, if walls are being built in a corridor, they need to build the one farthest away so that that one don't block the other construction sites when it has been built.

One way to solve this issue would be to have an option too choose if the building tasks should be built in queue (slower but more stable), or if they can be multi-tasked (faster but less stable).

I don't see this as a bug, I see this as a lack of feature and control from the players part. Perhaps we could add another feature to let the player prioritize individual tasks?

I will put this one as solved and confirmed because I don't think there are anything I can do about it without upsetting other players that wants it to work in another way.
there is also possibility to set, let's say, urgent marker ontop of some blueprint (under rightclick menu). If there is no blueprint marked, then everything is as it is now. If there is one or more marked blueprints, then imps work as normal, BUT ignore unmarked blueprints - in other words, they distribute work and materials only between marked BPs. That would solve it, and let everyone have both options. How about that solution?
That is a good idea UfoL, I will probably go in that direction. It can be very annoying when certain things needs to be attended asap and the workers focus on something else.
Indeed, good idea Ufol!