Game Hydraulics
Hey,

Ive been trying hydraulics. I love the concept of it and it looks amazing.
Its just that even with your video on hydraulics as a guide, i cant get the loop to work, its complicated lol.

Could u make a indepth video in the future about hydraulics? Id love watching u build amazing traps and learn from it myself.

Also, wouldnt it be amazing if more systems would work with hydraulics? maybe a vehicle with some hydraulic pipes behind it or some kind of automated recourse gathering system Smile
We joked about even drowning enemies with pumping the water by pipes to their dungeons. Big Grin
Maybe if You would try more You will get it how to and make a video? This is the funniest game mechanism, wait for more advanced systems. XD
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Right now I have a this one as the closest tutorial:
http://dwelvers.com/#hydraulics

But I would like to fill it in with some more details, like having animated gifs that shows the player connection schemes and how the pressure moves through. Anyone interested in helping me with this? Big Grin
(06-10-2013, 02:23 AM)Rasmus Wrote: But I would like to fill it in with some more details, like having animated gifs that shows the player connection schemes and how the pressure moves through. Anyone interested in helping me with this? Big Grin

Things have been real busy with work, but if I can I'll try and get some time to set aside to put a few things together. I was working on a segment for my website dedicated to the game, but again work has been getting in the way of me getting it wrapped up. As you know, the more links to dwelvers.com the better.
Yeah, time is something we all need more of Smile And pending between work and "hobbies" is never easy Sad