Solved & Confirmed 0.8e - AI issue
I'm trying to beat Impossible difficulty and first wave stuck.
[Image: 23lgot0.jpg]

Save:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7s4wp3
Dig...Dig...and then digs some more. In the immediate layer around your Dark Mother you can dig all the way to the bottom. This increases your chances of survival A LOT. This is only a small stall tactic against the Rogues, as they WILL dig down and if they have to, build rock blocks themselves. Your single orc in the beginning can handle a rogue or two at once, but no more. If you want more advise then ask, but I would rather you find ways to discover how to survive on your own. Is there anyone else who has tried challenging the impossible?
Well that thread is not about: how to beat hard, but about bug which actually stops first wave since they have troubles with destroying room - I do not know if it still exist in 0.8f.
Thank you for willingness, but I have beaten hard four times so I do not need any advice.
Offtopic: Beating hard on current patch is difficult, but possible.
"Creatures won’t be produced before their beds have been built." - This rekt balance and made Impossible 'impossible' and with other changes which I do not like put me out of the game. ;_;
Ah, my mistake. I didn't realize that was the actually problem. The times I have done impossible in version f, the wave prioritizes killing creatures then Dark Mother then room destruction. It just depends what they can reach.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
The savegame you had for download was deleted, I am a little slow, sorry Tongue Could you resend it?
No sorry, I've deleted all my old saves, but it's easily reproducible.
[Image: 2zzq3ci.jpg]

Here new save:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/getr2ggw539ep0...3.dat?dl=0
I dug it from the bottom of Bugs/Issues & Crashes forum and I wonder it is still an issue?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
This is pretty much the same thing that was goin on in this thread. It has been solved.
Wow, thanks. +2 for your sharp eye. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy