Solved & Confirmed 0.8h - Enemies being blocked on tile
It sometimes happens that they block themselves.
[Image: 10onz45.jpg]
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
It is possible that this has to do with the construction sites you have put up. They can get confused by those because they want to attack them but can't, this is related to the issue where the creatures were attacking bridges.

I am not sure... But I suspect it, as the issue with creatures attacking blueprints this issue could be solved now as well. Maybe I could get a second confirmation with the next version.
Bumped, I need to know if this issue is still there in this version as the creatures don't attack construction sites anymore.
Moved to more reports needed!
Version 0.8j has been released, this bug is solved but need confirmation Smile
unfortunately it seems the problem persists. It seems it is related to something else. Last game when i sold all bar rooms to force revolt and lured heroes and impanzees to dungeon they often stuck trying to reach thing too far, or behind wall. Unfortunately i didnt make any save. Generally mobs stood still in place untill i sold something near them. Then they destroyed something else and stuck again. I'll try to get some save and screens soon.
Thank you Smile
Back to being unsolved!
Solved with the next version!
Dwelvers version 0.9 released, this bug is solved but need confirmation.
So far I'm not seeing this being an issue anymore. I've had several raids hit me now after I max my Evil Meter, and they just plow through everything, constructions, buildings, and my minions a couple times.
Thank you Smile