False Alarm 0.9b - Fog of war
Fog of war seems to be a littel off if the wall you are trying to look over, is close to one of your minions.
Using reveal hidden land, i was able to see how many monsters there were in the next room.
Savegame
[Image: wGzu2ce.jpg]
[Image: Pz9gH5w.jpg]
3570K@3.8GHz|MSI GD-55 Z77|2xGTX 770|Corsair 32GB DDR3|Corsair 86W|Fractal Define R|2 TB HDD(3x)|240 GB SSD|H100I
Current record holder of:
Most fish stored at once! (5202x)
[Image: ghqnARY.jpg]:heart:
That's kinda weird that it kept the Fog lifted in the second image, but it should show you how many enemies are in the area. That's a pretty common feature of a spell like this, but after you use it, the Fog should go back to concealing what you just revealed.
It does, but shouldnt it just show the terrain and not the content? that would make more sence, what is the point of enemy traps then?, if you can spot them and ignore them?
3570K@3.8GHz|MSI GD-55 Z77|2xGTX 770|Corsair 32GB DDR3|Corsair 86W|Fractal Define R|2 TB HDD(3x)|240 GB SSD|H100I
Current record holder of:
Most fish stored at once! (5202x)
[Image: ghqnARY.jpg]:heart:
I don't know if this is a bug or a game balance question.

I will look into it, added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
I agree with you Tricky that it should be harder to spot enemies, but as the game still don't have a "mana" or boundaries on how often the player can use reveal hidden I feel like this is a balance issue.

This is not a bug, it is something that needs to be fixed though, and it will be as soon as we have introduced spell researching and a way to handle the spell cost.