Golden Knights Face Covering, New York Islanders Custom Logo Face Coverings, logocust
Noah Hanifin, D, Calgary Flames (enters ranks at No. 233): It's not a surprise to see new coach Darryl Sutter boot Rasmus Andersson from the power-play quarterback role, but it is surprising that the move wasn't to go back to Mark Giordano. Hanifin is getting a chance to flash his chops at the moment, and he certainly is the right age and pedigree status to have a breakthrough. I'd watch and see for now, but the Flames are going to find their footing under Sutter at some point. If it happens while Hanifin is in the right spot, he could benefit.

[Image: be209802cc7da7c5a491a5394cb8c8f625db8b55...50x250.jpg]

• Oilers defenseman Adam Larsson on the controversy: “[Peel] made a mistake, but unfortunately you don’t want make-up calls to be part of the game. I don’t think it’s right. I think if it’s an obvious one I don’t think it should be made up for.” [AP]Buffalo Sabres Custom Logo Face Coverings

Houston Oilers Face Covering, logocustomfacecoverings.com, Florida Panthers Custom Logo Face Coverings

Osun Osunniyi of the St. Bonaventure Bonnies celebrates with the championship trophy following their 74-65 win over the Virginia Commonwealth Rams in the championship game of the Atlantic 10 Men’s Basketball Tournament at UD Arena on March 14, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio. (Photo by Emilee Chinn/Getty Images)

Class president: Philipp Grubauer. With Pavel Francouz injured, Grubauer has played a lot and posted incredible stats (.925 save percentage and 1.85 goals-against average). He appeared in 24 of the team's first 27 games this season.

Washington played without third-line center Lars Eller for the sixth time in seven games. He has missed the past five with a lower-body injury, and his status remains uncertain for upcoming games against the Devils and New York Rangers.

logocustomfacecoverings.com
Golden Knights Face Covering

What Valiquette noticed about Hart: When he's going down, his knee is hitting the ice as the puck is coming across his "zipper," before he even begins to push to make the save. Then he engages into a spread.New York Islanders Custom Logo Face Coverings

[Image: be209802cc7da7c5a491a5394cb8c8f60a4d1cf9...50x250.jpg]

Adam Erne and Robby Fabbri scored 29 seconds apart in the opening period and the Wings hung on for a 3-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets at Little Caesars Arena on Saturday afternoon.San Jose Sharks Custom Logo Face Coverings