Solved & Confirmed 0.6c - D3D crashing
I got this weird message about D3D crashing. Just before my game minimized the entire dungeon map flashed green. i also got a message from windows saying Display driver had stopped working. i didnt get a screen shot nor error code from the incident..
First time this have ever been reported.. I know that when I play other games this have happened to me as well.. Not sure that I will add this as a bug, because it could be the graphiccard drivers or something that is interfering with the game that is resulting this issue. If it happens again I will definitely look into it. If you have the DwelversDebugger running in the background while playing it should give you some info..
Just got a crash to :p Where can I find that DwelversDebugger? or is it in the cheats?
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
It should be in the folder where you installed Dwelvers. Start it before starting Dwelvers, and you should see it says that it is "connected to dwelvers", when that is done you can just start playing.

I have some info about it here: http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=88
So i had the debugger running. i got this error when the game crashed
http://imgur.com/oYJ48oX

i pressed OK in the box and nothing showed up in the debugger
I had the same error, was it when you clicked on something in the middle of the tool?
Pyramid of Live
No the debugger is for when there is no error message and the game just crashes, now we got an error message Smile So what button did you push to make that one happen? Smile
I got a crash again, report;

.txt   DwelversCrash113-11-19-21-19-20.txt (Size: 18,63 KB / Downloads: 2)
Pyramid of Live
Thanks Smile I'll take a look at it right away!
After I got this crash my game is having a lot of graphic bugg, stripes, flickering things and so on.
Pyramid of Live
Hmm, doesn't sound good. The crash didn't appear in the game loop. It was outside, when everything had been rendered and it was waiting for the next game loop. So this one can be a little tricky.
It could be me but I don't know. It's every time when you are quite far.
Pyramid of Live
You mean far into the game?
Yea, mostly when imps are filling in ravines and sush
Pyramid of Live
i just had the crash, and this was the game running windowed, minimized, i returned to play, and the error aperead instead of the game.

btw. Rasmus Quote:
"Hmm, doesn't sound good. The crash didn't appear in the game loop. It was outside, when everything had been rendered and it was waiting for the next game loop. So this one can be a little tricky"

Can it be a littel me? :O xD