Solved & Confirmed 0.6b - Farmroom/walls/Farmgate bug
If you would have a square, of farm room, filled with farm land, if you would then want to extend the room 2 blocks in a certain direction. the imps would only mine the first wall from the farmland and they will not claim it.

workaround: Sell a farmland and create a gate for the imps, its impossible to create a gate at one of the farmlands because there is no farm wall to create a gate onto.
[Image: soY23EH.jpg]
Farmland as well is bugged, and not working properly, the model for the "wheat", is showing a fully grown, but the status is showing something way different.
[Image: pHr24MU.jpg]
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes Smile
Solved Smile

And marry X-Mas Tricky Wink
Could anyone confirm it is solved? Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Just tried to reproduce this one, and had no problems claiming the 2x5 tile area reproduced from Tricky's image at the beginning of the post. I did have to create a door to let the Imps through to the newly dug space since the farm fence didn't allow Imps into that space without a door to get out of the fenced in area. Didn't see any production chain issues either.

I would say this has been fixed.
Good. [Image: devil-smiley-029.gif]
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy