Solved & Confirmed 0.6b - Some graphic buggs
So, I have quite a lot of graphical bugg. This first one I already had in the previous version, thought is was me but I saw some more people that are having the same problems . I think it is mainly a fog bugg.
Here are some pictures:

[Image: 8WtlG80.png]
This is how it's look like, but this is flickering all the time if I'm on a specific spot. It flickers like this, this is a gif and it isn't a good one because when you open a other program Dwelver goes to the main menu. So I tryed to make a gif from it:

[Image: 3ae899f79bffab9f17c72a16872bd9d0.gif]
Yes, it is dark and blurry, but the main menu is like that :p

The other graphical bugg is one I haven't seen before, I can see through things Big Grin I don't know how this happened it just was there all along.
Pictures:
[Image: i12p.png]

[Image: 20td.png]

Hope it isn't me and there is a way to fix it.
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
I have never had any of this... seems very strange
The first one I had before the second in this version, I don't think it's my graphical card. So it's a big problem now can't even see the dungeon, it's probably me
Pyramid of Live
Image 3 and 4 isn't a real bug, well it is a bug, but it has nothing to do with your graphiccard, it is just that some of the blocks don't get rendered when they are in the fog.
Image 1 and 2 is definitely a graphic card problem, not saying that it is your graphic card. It could possibly be me that are feeding the card with wrong information or junk information, some cards can filter away this others can not. I have been having a similar issue once, but it was only one time and if I remember correctly it had something to do with the shadows..

Try deactivating the shadows in the the game options menu and see if this solves it. If not, then I will have to spend a day with you sending some versions back and forth to locate the problem.
Yea the shadows turned off helped a lot. I get it sometimes, I got the problem when switching to 0.6 so many versions we don't need to go back. But for now it is fine.
Pyramid of Live
I'm getting #3 and 4 myself. Basically I get shadows of any creatures moving around behind a wall and in the fog of war.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes Smile
Something just hit me.. All of you that have had this bug, please go into your Dwelvers installation folder and check if you have a file there named database.dat. If you do, then remove it and try the game again.
I didn't have the database.dat file so, don't know if problem is fixed though
Pyramid of Live
How's it going? *waiting and hoping Smile*
Great, well with the graphical buggs :p Just crashed about same reason of a other topic, destroyed a storage table.
Pyramid of Live
So the graphics bugs are solved?
The storage table is another bug that I'm working on at the moment..
Ahh, you didn't have the database.dat file?
You can't modify the post like that Wink I thought your last post was that you were going to check it out Smile

Is it possible for you to do a clean re-installation of the game, meaning that you uninstall it and then make sure nothing is left in the folder and then re-install the game again. I just need to be certain of this one.

(Your savegames will not be removed with the installation.)
I hope so I played and didn't find any graphical buggs, also I restarted my pc finally ;p so that was making a difference. I'm going to play for a wile, so I post if I find one, didn't had any problems with the first 2 pictures anymore.
Pyramid of Live
That is good news, let me know if you encounter the problems again. So far it has only been reported from your computer, and yes it is the first two pictures I'm interested in Smile