Q & A What exactly is the deal with SMP?
This reply goes pretty far back for this thread but my mom told me something awhile ago that is a generally good advice. Let the buyer beware. You might say this is easy to say for me however I also bought towns. I was disappointed as you were but I did some research on the product before buying using youtube. It was what I expected. At risk of sounding harsh, if you just buy something and believe every word a salesman says, the joke is kinda on you, no matter what you are buying. It's a tough break and I feel for you but you also have some of the blame for not doing your research. Sorry brotha. Undecided
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

that is true, you do need to take the responsibility to do your due diligence before you buy something, however it's also true that a salesman who would lie to sell you something also needs to take responsibility for lying to get a sale, there are times when it can be difficult to get impartial info on a product and a person can end up making a bad decision due to a lack of accurate data combined with too much false data (lies).
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(18-02-2014, 03:56 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: that is true, you do need to take the responsibility to do your due diligence before you buy something, however it's also true that a salesman who would lie to sell you something also needs to take responsibility for lying to get a sale, there are times when it can be difficult to get impartial info on a product and a person can end up making a bad decision due to a lack of accurate data combined with too much false data (lies).

I agree. And there is pressure from all over within the M-I Complex to lie just to get the sale. Like I said. I do feel for the guy.

And now for something completely different:

WELCOME VINCENT! The more the merrier!
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.