Forum Darker colour for tags like quote
Problem: There is not enough contrast between the borders and background colours when using the quote tags. In a large post with many quotes this can create confusion as to when the quote ends as it is very difficult to see the borders.

Solution: use a darker colour for tags like quote, code, etc. This should make it easier to spot when a quote ends and the poster's own comments resume.
Up. Edited title to have it more clear. Tongue
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thanks, I forgot to add that part of the suggestion description to the thread title.
Will fix this tomorrow Smile
thanks. Big Grin
OK, done. How is it look now for you, better? Tongue
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Quote:testing...

EDIT1: I'm not seeing a difference. I'm probably getting a cached version of the forum ATM, I'll have to get a freash load of the forum to see what difference your update's made.

EDIT2: Alright, Shift+clicking on refresh did the trick. Yes this is much better.
Glad to hear it. Wink