My New Idea Creature Idea - Lady of Pain
Info : A black hearted Lady that loves noting more than bring pain to heroes in the torture chambers.

Apperance: [Image: 4a6e84c10f8a309d4519451f4e84418f.jpg]
just one option of creature desing found by Sebt and I tough she could fit the role nicely.

Stats:

Highlight: can bring lightning thru her fingers to torture goodly souls in the torture chamber, to weaken heroes resolve and sometimes tempt/convert weaken heroes to the dark side. or recieve her own share of pain in the torture chamber.

Acquired By: Player

Cost:1 iron ingot 1 gold 2 beers

Attack Form:close combat mixed with spell

Weapon:Melee or spell... Katar for close combat... held in each hands or a bone whip.

Armor:Leather and bones

Defense: reletively High... since she is used to dealing or receiving pain.

Health Points: medium high ((above average)

Movement Speed:again medium high since she is eager to bring the pain.

Job: Master of the torture chambers and offencive unit ( she likes to bring more toys to the torture chanbers)

Spell: 1 :Lightning to stun or torture one hero or several if heroes are in water.
2: Tempt : succesfully tempted heroes will defend their Lady on the battlefield ( medium low chance of success)for a short period of time or to Tempt weakened units in the torture chambers to embrace their darker side...

Entertainment:whipping her charges into shape in the torture chamber or using the facilities herself.

Active Abilities:Lightning: to shock or stun foes for a second or 2
Tempt: tempted creatures defend the Lady for 5 seconds or used to help convert weakened units in
the torture chamber.
Nicely wicked! Big Grin

For the image, try using the [img] tags to embed the image directly into your post. It'll be easier to see what you have in mind if we don't all have to copy+paste the text into a separate browser tab/window.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Well done lotanis!
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
Yup, good enough for +1 rep.
The Golden One!
editing the post for the image and the line looks like this "Apperance:[imgs]http://hamsterfly.deviantart.com/art/Lady-of-pain-104918529[/img]"
but once i update the page it turns out like Apperance:[Image: Lady-of-pain-104918529]" what have i done wrong?
(30-12-2013, 07:08 AM)Lotanis Wrote: editing the post for the image and the line looks like this "Apperance:[imgs]http://hamsterfly.deviantart.com/art/Lady-of-pain-104918529[/img]"
but once i update the page it turns out like Apperance:[Image: Lady-of-pain-104918529]" what have i done wrong?

You need to delete the highlighted character

The image tags should look like this:

Code:
[img]http://hamsterfly.deviantart.com/art/Lady-of-pain-104918529[/img]

Also, to make sure you have the right url for an image, I usually right click on the image and select "view image" from the menu that pops up, at least that's how it works in firefox. You can then just copy and paste the url from the address bar inside the img tags. You should have something that ends in .jpg, .bmp, .gif, etc.
The Golden One!
Yea, the Lady of Pain at last has been suggested. Smile

Also the link you've put now goes to deviant art page not directly to image, this link should work: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs39/PRE/f/20...84418f.jpg Smile

Added to Ideas & Game Features list anyway. Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
TY for your help folks. very new to posting... Got the pic to finaly work Smile

btw the "s" u highlighted (Seriously Unserious) was placed there on purpous so that the line didnt wind up looking like the one bellow... there was proly a better way to do it but as I said very new to this Tongue

Anyway thanks for the help!
(30-12-2013, 08:03 PM)Lotanis Wrote: TY for your help folks. very new to posting... Got the pic to finaly work Smile

btw the "s" u highlighted (Seriously Unserious) was placed there on purpous so that the line didnt wind up looking like the one bellow... there was proly a better way to do it but as I said very new to this Tongue

Anyway thanks for the help!

Awesome! Smile
The Golden One!
Woo that picture, add!!
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]