Brainstorm Creature Mechanic - Creature production - Ideas needed!
I can see the potential in this idea. I think the costs for the basic creatures is fine as it is, but the more advanced creatures do need to be more then just feeding a combination of basic resources. Items that have been crafted from basic resources (eg. coal and iron) such as iron bars, would definitely be a good choice for somewhat more advanced creatures, and requiring the basic creatures in sacrifice for more advanced creatures is one way to accomplish this.

One thing I don't want this to turn into is a "level race" game where whoever gets the "most leveled up" creatures first wins the game as they become invincible to the pre leveled up versions. I'd like there to be good reasons to not always level everything up as a matter of course. So non-leveled up creatures can have some specific strength or ability that the leveled up version doesn't have that could be more advantageous for certain situations or strategies. Even though the "leveled up" versions are stronger overall.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creature production discussion - Ideas needed! - by Seriously Unserious - 31-01-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Creature production - Ideas needed! - by Sebt - 13-04-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Creature production - Ideas needed! - by Sebt - 13-04-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Creature production - Ideas needed! - by Sebt - 13-04-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Creature production - Ideas needed! - by Sebt - 20-04-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Creature production - Ideas needed! - by Sebt - 21-04-2014, 12:21 AM