Game PC Requirements.
This is a question for anyone who knows.

What's the minimum PC requirements to play Dwelvers?Huh
My laptop can load it and technically 'play', but it's so jittery and laggy that I can't actually do anything.Dodgy
I'm wondering if somone could list what all a computer needs to run this game smoothly.

Note: If prof_ion posts a picture of his all annihilating god tank of a computer, I'll pull a horrible prank on him like only a minion can.Tongue
The ballad of the Beowulf bard

Though I'm from the overworld, I'm here to have some fun.
Once I've settled in here, The fun will have begun.
I'll play my music loudly, And be sure that all can hear.
I'll happily stay here a while, So long as you've got beer.:P
Dude just be happy I am on my iPod right now. Pics will be posted later (; though it's not as awesome as you say it is. Yet. I still want to get my SSD and better CPU. It's a monster yeah but not quite a god. I would an R9 290x for that.
Still, I used a computer with 4 gig of ram and a quad core processor and the game still ran a bit slow. It might just be me, but I want to be sure.
The ballad of the Beowulf bard

Though I'm from the overworld, I'm here to have some fun.
Once I've settled in here, The fun will have begun.
I'll play my music loudly, And be sure that all can hear.
I'll happily stay here a while, So long as you've got beer.:P
I am going to assume it is GPU based lag you are suffering from.
Under the current version, there is a know issue where if you have a lot of tasks for the imps to do it can cause lags and strange behavior from the imps. This is actually a CPU based lag caused because the imps start getting too many things to prioritize amongst which we've been discussing a few ideas in a few different threads that should solve this issue.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!