Brainstorm I & S - Individual building and creature options
(06-02-2014, 03:37 AM)Rasmus Wrote: Haha, I could make it so that some of the imps don't like being clicked on, so that they avoid the hand as much as possible, and then teases the player when he can't click them Smile

^this!!! Big Grin hahaha, that sounds excellent Tongue

seriously though, i think (being a dwarffort player Tongue ) that having a menu/list of your current creatures could be a good way to select them. just pick which one you want. this might be more fluid if there's just a list to the side, which when you mouse over a name it puts an outline around that creature on screen. this could also be sorted by creature type.

as for selecting specific constructions on a square, this is why many games just wouldn't allow multiple on one square. i like the fact you can in this though, and i think your proposal here is a good idea:
(04-02-2014, 03:06 AM)Rasmus Wrote: So I want to be able to do is something like this:

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/SellIndividualBuildings.jpg[/IMG]
(Made in photoshop, this is not a implemented yet)

As seen here the tile isn't selected, but the building itself, so that the player can just select directly what we wants to rotate and sell, it also bring forth a lot of other options for the future. As I mentioned with the torches a solution like this would solve the problem, and also give the player more freedom to add a lot of different buildings to one tile and be able to change the properties on them individually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Individual building and creature options discussion - by sunderer92 - 13-03-2014, 06:02 PM