Poll: Should there be a useful a horse-like creature? Please explain no matter what your answer :D
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My New Idea Creature Idea - Mole Rat (Pachyderm Workhorse)
(18-02-2014, 04:21 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: I'm definitely in favor of this idea. I'm also thinking that these creatures could be used along with captured humans to create another creature I suggested earlier, the Ratman. This could be done in a lab and after done, would unlock the Ratman as an acquirable creature type through the DM. You would have to lose the Giant Mole Rat as part of the experiments though.

Add this idea to your Ratman post before you forget!

What vehicle or means would we use to cause this gene splicing. Mad scientist imps? or a dark mother ritual? or a Dark Mother munch fest? Maybe a cauldron of combination?
[Image: i563hs.png]
No Money, No Poverty, No Crime, No Politicians, No Corruption, No Social Stratification, Strength Based Education, Global Democracy, and True Equality.
A New Social Paradigm: Only Impossible Because of Your Attitude; Only Possible with Your Aspiration Towards a Better World.
You can't spell Humanity without Unity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creature - Mole Rat (Pachyderm Workhorse) - by TacticBlack - 18-02-2014, 04:51 AM