Game Hold on, am I playing the demo!?
So this may sound a bit dumb but I just noticed that my game is describing itself in the title bar as "Dwelvers alpha demo". I got it from the download page on the main Dwelvers site. The page is simply titled "Download Dwelvers Alpha v0.6c", so I have been assuming the alpha is being released as a free-for-all until a point when the dev will require users to purchase it to get newer updates.

The pre-order page doesn't seem to indicate there is anything beneficial in ordering now (other than supporting the game obviously!).

The game itself seems to have all the features that I've seen described across the site but on here there is a link about having to log in to get access to the game...?

So can someone please clarity, thanks.

Note, I'm not against pre-ordering - the game looks great - but I am a bit hesitant after being burned a bit in the past, specifically with Towns (although that may have been resurrected).
Lenovo G570 laptop, Win 7 64bit sp1, i5, 6gb ram, switchable graphics (Mobile intel vs AMD HD 7370) running in AMD mode
My understanding is that Rasmus originally intended to have limited releases of the alphas, only to those who've preordered or backed him during his IndieGoGo campaign. Last December, he decided to reconsider that idea, with the blessings of most who did preorder from my understanding and make the alphas public. As far as I know, he did it to get more bug reports, suggestions and publicity for Dwelvers.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
That is a bad choice of words for me, I shouldn't have named it demo, it should be just "Alpha". The 0.6c version you are playing is the latest version released and you will not get any extra features by pre-ordering the game, just help me financially while I develop it Wink

Yes, I understand that being burned in the past will make you more cautious. No worries, if you like the game but would like to wait for the full version it is a decision that is totally up to you Smile
Ok brilliant, thanks for clearing that up. I'll certainly keep my eyes on this game and hopefully buy in a bit later.
Lenovo G570 laptop, Win 7 64bit sp1, i5, 6gb ram, switchable graphics (Mobile intel vs AMD HD 7370) running in AMD mode