Poll: Digging is...
This poll is closed.
...inevitable to get all those precious minerals as fast as we can and flaten the construction zones.
71.43%
5 71.43%
...and insult to mother nature, and should be kept to a minimum, ¡you barbaric plague!
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Brainstorm Construction Mechanic - Bulldozing the landscape or respecting mother nature?
I see, I like this idea a lot. Hiding all levels above the current and show all below current level is a great solution.
One thing is that I would prefer to not hide lower levels, maybe just make them visible in 20% so player could have overall look on lower levels too as other tunnels - only first layer of blocks from current view will be visible for the player, so the rest could be stacked because they won't be visible - so you'll see all sides of cubic, but not its interior.

What's more this game me idea of kind of "depth view" for hydraulics - in Sim City 4 to built water pipes you need to enter the underground mode that shows all water pipes in city, maybe we could make it the same for hydraulics because now they don't look very well, trap systems should be hiden.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by Seriously Unserious - 25-05-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: - by Seriously Unserious - 27-05-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: - by Sebt - 27-05-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: - by Mello Tonin - 27-05-2014, 04:11 PM