Solved & Confirmed 0.7 - Game edge scrolling problems
Menu buttons close to the edge of the window prevents edge scrolling.
Thank you for the report Rasmus, it is now fixed!
(01-06-2014, 10:31 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Thank you for the report Rasmus, it is now fixed!

I'm done... Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Probably not the right place to post this. But I had a idea for the scrolling issues. Maybe instead of, or in addition to the edge scrolling. Perhaps make it like it was in the old game "Black and White" where when you left click, the hand grabs the ground and you can move the screen in any direction until you release. Just a thought. I personally do not have any issues. Just something I thought of while playing.
Dwelvers Alpha 0.7b has been released with this bug-fix, confirmation needed!
(02-06-2014, 12:09 AM)DrBoom Wrote: Probably not the right place to post this. But I had a idea for the scrolling issues. Maybe instead of, or in addition to the edge scrolling. Perhaps make it like it was in the old game "Black and White" where when you left click, the hand grabs the ground and you can move the screen in any direction until you release. Just a thought. I personally do not have any issues. Just something I thought of while playing.

I have thought about that idea, but as there are so many actions that requires the left mouse button I think it can be ambiguous for the game. For example when the hand is holding a pickaxe, then it is using the exact same mouse action as what you are proposing.
So it's really solved?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Confirmed, I can scroll the screen when I put my mouse in bottom right corner where menu buttons are.