Solved & Confirmed 0.7c - Limited Saves
I currently have 13 saves and the game will not allow me to create another save. Need to implement a delete save option within the game rather than having to go into the user folder and manually deleting saved games.
It should allow you too create more saves as long as the new ones don't get the same name as the old one. Are you sure this isn't the case?
I agree, being able to delete savegames is something that really should be in there, I will have it fixed until the next version.
When I go to create a new save after having the 13 saves. Once you click Create a New Save, the save area locks up and have to hit escape to back out.
Hmm, I will check it out. Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.
Found and fixed the issue..
When creating a new savegame the scrollbar gets pushed to the top and the naming of the savegame gets outside the clipping frame, making it impossible to see what is going on.
I also added another menu in the options menu named "Delete savegames", there the player can delete what ever savegame he wants too.

Fixed!
(11-06-2014, 06:09 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Fixed!

I know I'm late, but I can't use spaces in my save's names. All my saves look like this:

HugeCavernSystem
TestingBugX
ThanksForNotCrashingAnymore

Tongue
That is fixed as well, space can now be used as long as it isn't on the first character Smile
Dwelvers Alpha 0.7d released. Bug fixed confirmation needed.
seems to be solved
Thanks Smile