Solved & Confirmed 0.7c - Bluescreen Crash and reboot after loocking at transparent root block
i fought an impanzee room with a root tile on the ground
after they where dead and all was claimed i sold the room
after selling the impanzee specific room there was transparent block that could only be seen caus it had roots
when i zoomed in on it i got a bluescreen and my pc rebooted

the board says im not allowed to attach dmp or xml files i could send em via email if you want ?
(09-06-2014, 01:32 PM)Aische1984 Wrote: i fought an impanzee room with a root tile on the ground
after they where dead and all was claimed i sold the room
after selling the impanzee specific room there was transparent block that could only be seen caus it had roots
when i zoomed in on it i got a bluescreen and my pc rebooted

the board says im not allowed to attach dmp or xml files i could send em via email if you want ?

Could you translate what was in the window you attached?
You can send zip files via forum attachements instead. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
the translation is in the txt file
i will add the other 2 tommorow ( gaming pc is already shut down for the evening )
Hmm did you were able to reproduce this bug after it happened for a first time again?
Bluescreens usually appear when system has problem with reading something well of it is.technical, hardware issue, hard to tell it's caused by game.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
here are the dmp and xml files
i had one bluescreen crash before in the b version i will add those files too
i will run some diagnostics to rule out my pc as the source
and i will make some bfresh backups before trying to reproduce the error
Hmm, the xml files didn't directly show that this issue was related to Dwelvers as the program wasn't mentioned in the files. I need more reports on this from other people as well.

But just to make sure I need to ask some questions Smile
- Have you gotten a bluescreen with other (non-Dwelvers) games before this?
- If not, Dwelvers is pretty demanding for the gpu and cpu, so could it be related to over-heating?
- Do lower screen res and lower graphic settings make the bluescreen appear less often?
- Do you usually play cpu demanding games on your computer that you think would have caused a bluescreen as well if overheating was the issue?
i tested everything i could think of and i think my hardware is ok

to your questions
-no bluescreen with other games
-overheating might be a problem especially caus we got an intense heat wave atm and my room tends to be hotter caus of the computers although with the cpu stress test i had no bluescreen and the temp was 65-67 C°
and 72.7 C° should be maximum recommended for my cpu ( i will open my pc up to clean the fan's maybe that helps )
-im running 1280x1024 on a gtx 480 i could do a few tests with that vs 1024x768 tommorrow
-i played a few hours of battlefield 4 today not really sure how cpu intense that is but the pc produced way more heat then with Dwelvers
and i got some 4x game that is a bit simmilar to sins of a solar empire that was able to use all 4/8 cores to capacity
i got a ton of other games too if you coud suggest a few with high cpu usage i could test with one of those

the cpu is overclocked by the company that build the pc might that be a general problem with dwelvers?
i tryed to replicate the problem today but failed
i always used the same save and did almost the same things
i did 5 with 1280x1024 and 5 with 1024x768
i used a software called msi afterburner to display gpu and cpu usage and temp
no heat problems and no problems with usage
it may be hard to reproducr it caus it crashes 9 out of 10 times wit the ogg crash
may be it was related or some kind of chain reaction
anyway i will keep on trying to reproduce it later
Hmm, so the ogg issue will have to be fixed first. Then after that it may be easier to find the issue. Thank you for the hard work you put down trying to get to the bottom of the issue Smile +3 to you Smile
had another one directly after loading
i had the idea that it might have to do with the game not being able to load everything fast enough caus i looked around alot and the dungeon was pretty big and i had alot of creatures 45 imps 12 orcs 12 fishmen 6 impanzee
a training room with 12 creatures training

i think the last one was relatively short after loading too
and both where after loadibg other saves before

EDIT: forgot to save the .txt before packing it
I will look over it, thanks Smile
Something you may want to do is make sure that the bluescreen doesn't go away and you can see if it contains any pertinent information like a particular file, process, or memory address as the cause of the bluescreen. You can do this by going the Computer Properties > Advanced System Settings > 'Startup and Recovery' Settings Button > uncheck the 'Automatically restart' box under 'System Failure'.
thanks mello tonin i have been searching for that option for some time ( without success )
ill include a picture of the bluescreen next time it happens
That would be great, blue screens usually have an error code that can indicate what caused it.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
You're welcome Aische