Solved & Confirmed 0.7c - Bluescreen Crash and reboot after loocking at transparent root block
So Aische, have been able to reproduce bluescreen crash and look what it said?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
not jet seems to be pretty random
I will have to put this one in "more reports needed" as the information given is not enough for me to locate the issue, and so far you are the only one that have had this problem.
i just thought of something else i could test
what engine do you use for dwelvers ?
i thought that maybe if i could play something that uses the same engine for an extended period of time and it crashes there to it might be some conflict with some of the other software i have
and i could find a fix in the other games forum

or incase you wrote it yorself maybe some cummonly used subsystem or something like that
or does it maybe use a specific version of some framework or interpreter or runtimelibrary that could cause problems with multiple versions installed?
It is c++, direct3d10, fully custom graphic engine. Soundengine is OpenAL and Vorbis to play music.

I don't know if this will help you..
hmm i got a creative sound card maybe a different OpenAL version produces a conflict ill try if another driver works better

and are you using one of microsofts visual c++ redistributables
i usually dont clean those up and i got 80 - about 100 games installed on my main pc and at least half of them installed a version of those redistributables
Hey Aische, are you still experiencing a blescreen crash when playing Dwelvers?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
i did not experiance this in the e version jet
althoug i could not play much jet and it is / was pretty random so i can just play and wait for it to hapen
Np, we will keep the topic open Smile
im not sure but you might have fixed my probelm unintentionally with the e version
Okay, I will put this one as solved. If it happens again just post a new message here Smile