Solved & Confirmed 0.7c - No Water In Wells
I'm having an issue with my wells. All my wells stop producing water. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug. i have attached a screen shot of the symbol the well is showing me.

(11-06-2014, 10:51 AM)bhalucard Wrote: I'm having an issue with my wells. All my wells stop producing water. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug. i have attached a screen shot of the symbol the well is showing me.

I think you should have to look this thread Smile

http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=922

And if you haven't understand with this thread you just have to wait some minions which aren't assign to a room to take some water so stop giving orders wait them to take loot and after the will go to the weel...
This will be fixed in the upcoming version, right now it is all about having the rooms connected as they should be and make sure that you have some non-room-assigned-workers available that aren't busy doing something else.
thank you for the help
I've been noticing my wells dry out much faster then in previous versions, even when I build them right next to a lake. It seems like every few minutes I'm having to demolish and rebuild my wells because it's dried out and stopped producing water.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
The wells can't dry out. I think the best way to solve the issue is to build the wells next to a storage room. Or wait until tomorrow when I release the next version Smile
Awesome, looking forward to it! Smile
The Golden One!
(14-06-2014, 11:28 PM)Rasmus Wrote: The wells can't dry out. I think the best way to solve the issue is to build the wells next to a storage room. Or wait until tomorrow when I release the next version Smile

I tried that, after a few buckets the imps stop taking water from the wells and won't take any water form them even when idle. The only way to fix this is to demolish the well and rebuild it. I'm also having a great deal of difficulty getting items to their destination, but that's another issue for another discussion, however part of it does apply to this discussion as water is one of the items that's not going where I need it to. If the wells break after a few uses then I guess that may be a bug, if they shouldn't dry out. I first noticed this in version 0.6c but I assumed it was a feature and that every now and then a well needed to be replaced. Now though, the wells stop producing any water after just a few minutes and then the imps just won't use them or deliver the water to the places that need it the most.
The Golden One!
Dwelvers Alpha 0.7d released. Bug fixed confirmation needed.
no problems with dry wells in 0.7d jet ( about 2 or 3 hours of gameplay )
Thanks Smile
I can 2nd Aische's confirmation, no problems getting imps to work the wells or having wells break after a few uses. Played for a couple of hours last night without any problems.
The Golden One!